You might just pass this one by... it's not spectacular looking by the line drawings, but it's a wonderful, quick fix when you want an attractive garment. I did have to make a few adjustments the first time around. I made a dress, which I never use, but love the fit of. It still hangs in my closet and I don't think I'll ever use it. It's not a T2 dress, black and bright pink... but I made this pre-DYT. I almost never wear dresses this one included, but not because it doesn't fit. Here's a pic of the finished, adjusted dress:
Adjustments I made:
Raised the empire waist by about 1/2". I'm short, so if you're not, you may not have to do this. I'm also small in the bust, so the dress kinda just hung.
Which brings me to the second adjustment I made.
I took in about 2" total around the empire waistline. Some of it was reshaped into the center back seam, the rest along the side seams. It was shapeless till I did that, but it looks great now.
And here is a pic of the finished top:
Another pic with a body in it...
Ooooo.. I can hardly wait till I have a new pair of jeans to go with it! And I just ordered more rayon jersey to make another one.