So it's already the end of July and I haven't updated my blog for a couple months. I made this top last month and am finally getting around to posting it.
There is a problem with the armhole on this pattern. I'm not sure, but I think the mark to end the armhole is missing. There are some notches, but I raised my armhole by at least 1 1/2". Here... let me show you the alteration to the side seam:
I've made a couple other tops using some of my knits, but nothing worth using out of the house. I'm still refining a tank pattern and am also working on a v-neck top from Craftsy's Sewing with Knits class. Making good progress on those, so I'll post those next time...
I'm supposed to have at least one of quilt completed already so I've also been working on that in my spare time. Hopefully my Craftsy BOM from 2012 will be done by August. I'm learning a lot of Free Motion quilting techniques and am excited about the progress I'm making.
Back to the sewing room! :)