- I resolve NOT to buy more fabric unless I've used up more than what I'm buying from my stash first.
- I resolve to spend at least 1 day a week sewing for myself or my family. Work can take up the rest of the week.
- I resolve to clean up my sewing area every day after I finish so it is ready for the next sewing session the next day.
- I resolve to finally get my sloper done and start using it for my own designing rather than redesigning commercial patterns.
- I resolve to finish sewing the curtains/blinds for my home.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Sewing Resolutions 2009
It's January 19, 2009 and I still haven't made any sewing resolutions. So today, I resolve to get my sewing resolutions down on paper (or into the blog). Here we go:
Posted by David at 8:34 AM