Monday, January 19, 2009

Sewing Resolutions 2009

It's January 19, 2009 and I still haven't made any sewing resolutions. So today, I resolve to get my sewing resolutions down on paper (or into the blog). Here we go:
  1. I resolve NOT to buy more fabric unless I've used up more than what I'm buying from my stash first.
  2. I resolve to spend at least 1 day a week sewing for myself or my family. Work can take up the rest of the week.
  3. I resolve to clean up my sewing area every day after I finish so it is ready for the next sewing session the next day.
  4. I resolve to finally get my sloper done and start using it for my own designing rather than redesigning commercial patterns.
  5. I resolve to finish sewing the curtains/blinds for my home.
Okay. I think that'll do for now. So what are YOUR resolutions for 2009?

No comments: